June 9-12, 2019
Conference pre-registration is $139 and includes:
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Registration kit with helpful information and materials
- Complimentary Striving Together resources
- Conference guide with ministry resources and information.
Conference registration is $159 starting Friday, June 7th at 4:00 PM PST.
For groups of ten or more, coming from the same church, and paying together as a group, registration is discounted to $119 per delegate. Group registration may be paid online, over the phone with a credit card, or through the mail with a check. Late or on-site group registration is $159 per delegate.
Reserved Auditorium Seating
- Reserved Seating applies to the Monday - Wednesday evening services.
- Seats are reserved online with paid registration.
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of registering or you will lose your seat reservation.
- Upon checking in, registered delegates will receive the section, row, and seat number for their reserved seating.
- We are unable to reserve seats for unregistered guests. These guests should use the general seating sections.
- Please contact us if you require wheelchair access, deaf interpretation, or have another special need.
800.688.6329 extension 2111 or [email protected]
- Each night at 6:45 pm, our ushers will fill unoccupied reserved seats.
- Specific sections of seating will be reserved for the Lancaster Baptist Church family.
- General seating sections (within the auditorium) and overflow seating (in an adjacent building) will be available for those not registered or those who arrive to the services after 6:45 pm.
Refunds will be granted for cancellation requests postmarked on or before May 3, 2019. You will be charged a $10 processing fee per person.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Mailed requests should be sent to:
Lancaster Baptist Church
Attn: Spiritual Leadership Conference Registrar
4020 E. Lancaster Blvd
Lancaster, CA 93535
Emailed requests should be sent to [email protected]
We can provide pickup/drop-off from LAX, Ontario, and Burbank airports. We are unable to guarantee transportation for those who fly via standby. You can request airport pickup when you register for the conference. If you have already registered, you can update your flight info.
West Coast Baptist College dorm rooms are available to pastors and guests on a first come, first served basis for $55 per person. Dorm availability is limited and closes on June 3. Dorm spaces are for paid delegates only and must be paid at the time of registration. Linens are not provided.
For your stay in the dorm you will need to bring for each person:
- Bedding (twin)
- Towel(s) and wash cloth(s)
Daytime childcare is provided free of charge for infants through sixth grade children when both parents are registered delegates. Childcare for the evening services is also provided for infants through sixth grade.
Registered teenage delegates (grades 7-12) will enjoy daytime sessions and a Wednesday afternoon activity to a local family recreation center. The conference registration fee for teens is the same as adults, and includes materials, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and the activity.
Vendors and Ministry Displayers
We are arranging for a limited number of ministries to exhibit their ministries to our delegates.